1. FOCUS: When our team gets on your job – we stay committed to it all the way through to completion. Consistent work-flow on your project is something we take very seriously. With us on the job, you will never look around and say, “Where is my contractor?”
2. PEACE OF MIND: Our employees and trade partners are experienced, courteous, clean, and drug-free. You can rest assured; your home is in great hands while we’re working on your project. We’re registered with the state, always use permits where required and carry all the necessary insurance to protect you and your home.
3. CLEANLINESS: Your job site, and any other part of your home we encounter, will be clean at the end of every day. Your floors and furniture will be fully protected around the work area. Remodeling is dirty work, but we make every effort possible to keep dust to an absolute minimum. We have the utmost respect for your home and property and we want our work to interfere with your life as little as possible.
4. QUALITY: Sure, everyone says it, but to us it means our job is not finished until every detail is completed and you are not just satisfied, but thrilled with the final product. And we back it up with our 3-year warranty on workmanship.
5. COMMUNICATION: You have direct contact, throughout the project, with the owner, Nate, who will ensure your job goes according to plan. Nate is always available to you by phone, email or text – whatever you prefer. We will listen to you and your ideas and give honest, practical advice when needed.
6. RELIABILITY: If we say we’ll be there, we’ll be there – on time! Your calls or e-mails will also be returned promptly. We know you have a busy schedule, so we will do our best not to disrupt it.
7. DETAILS: You will receive a detailed proposal outlining exactly what will be completed on your project and a schedule with a solid start and finish date. The overall project price you receive in the proposal will not change unless there is a change to the project scope.
8. REPUTATION: We have worked very hard to maintain our stellar reputation over the years. We won’t accept a bad review, because we’ll keep going back until our client is happy; even if it means we have to tear it all out and start over. So, look us up on Google or Houzz, check out our post-job survey results, read our testimonials or ask to talk to our many satisfied clients; you’re sure to find happy people and beautiful new spaces wherever we’ve been!
9. RELATIONSHIPS: We are not just looking to finish this project and be on our way. We treat each one of our clients like a part of our family and strive to be your “Remodeler for Life.” We take pride in having the opportunity to be your trusted advisor for all aspects of your home.
“When you graciously invite us into your home, I want to make sure your renovation experience is as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. It’s why I say, ‘Your Satisfaction is Our Business!’”
Nate Bahm, CGR, CAPS – Owner